The history of this successful law firm began in 1951 when its senior partner, Mr. Richard Greer, deceased, a native Atlantan, began his law practice after being admitted to the Georgia Bar. His first offices were located in the old Candler and William-Oliver Buildings.
As Atlanta grew and the demand for legal services increased, a need for expansion was indicated. The growing firm soon relocated to the Fulton National Bank Building, where it remained for approximately fifteen years. An increasing client list with expanded services once more demanded more space, and the building at 4651-A Roswell Road was purchased by the firm in 1979, where they are situated today.
In May, 1969 Frank J. Klosik, Jr. joined the firm, and in 1973, it became Greer and Klosik. John F. Daugherty then joined the firm, and in 1977 it became Greer Klosik and Daugherty.
The firm currently consists of two partners, one associate, and a professional and efficient staff of legal assistants and support personnel.